Let NIRE bring its workshops to you!
NIRE offers a wide variety of workshops in 1 or 2 hour, half-day, 1 day and 2 day formats.
It’s convenient and cost effective, and can help your staff be more effective.
- Train a whole staff for the cost of sending 1 or 2 staff away to a workshop
- CE credits available from NIRE through major professional organizations
- Our methods emphasize professional skill development
- Staff can support each other as they use the training
- We come to you at your convenience
- Flexible Time Formats from 1 hour to 2 days
- On-going individual and group consultation available
The Art of Deep Empathy—“Become” Your Clients to Help Them Speak What They Can’t Say
and Feel What They Aren’t Feeling
Infidelity and Affairs—Helping Couples Heal their Broken Hearts
Relationship Enhancement Therapy—Couple Therapy to Transform Relationships
Working with Stepfamilies—Helping Them Find the Secrets to Success
Helping People Listen Empathically, Helping People Speak Respectfully—Two Skills to Change Communication Patterns
Child-Centered Play Therapy—Letting the Kids Do All the Work
Filial Therapy—A Family Approach to Play Therapy
Special Topic Requests Are Welcomed
For more information, please visit www.nire.org for workshop descriptions.
To speak with someone about workshop options or to schedule a workshop,
Please call contact Rob Scuka, Ph.D., Executive Director of NIRE,
at 301-530-5271 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.